[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: ProcessDefinition -> jPDL

leobaz2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 14:30:18 EST 2006

I did STFF but the only post I found said to use the JpdlXmlWriter which is deprecated and will be removed.

I have an API that creates my own in-memory process definition.  I need to take this process definition and convert it to other various BPM engine process definitions such as jBPM, OpenWFE, Shark, etc ...  So I need to take my in-memory process definition and call APIs to create jPDL.

The reason I want to call APIs is that the APIs will probably change less than the jPDL syntax itself.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990540#3990540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990540