[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple page actions per single view-id?

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 17:28:57 EST 2006

I'd like to invoke two or more page actions for the same view-id - however, that doesn't seem to be possible.  Here's an example:

<page view-id="/pages/status/*"
  | 		action="#{connection.getFirstStatus }" />
  |
  | <page view-id="/pages/status/*"
  | 		action="#{connection.getSecondStatus}" />

Is this intentional?  Only one of the two actions seem to be called.  I'd like to do this because it would allow me to put a lot of the page actions (i.e. methods that are called) into one class and allow for reuse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990573#3990573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990573