[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Jboss messaging on Tomcat 5.5.17, Please help!

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 1 20:16:43 EST 2006

Hello all,

I have been given task of making Jbpm-BPEL run on Tomcat. So far I have successfully installed Jbpm on my tomcat using derby as database. From the couple of threads that I found on Jbpm forum, it sounds like I need to install 3 things on my tomcat to get Jbpm-BPEL working. [probably, no one has posted a success story yet :( ]

1. Jboss microcontainer [ I copied the jar files to tomcat\common\lib]

2. JMS. I have downloaded Jboss JMS and trying to figure out this one. I have never used messaging before so I am a newbie. The installation instructions I found described how to install it as standalone server on JBoss.

I see there is sar file in the distribution. I was wondering if I can create similar war file and deploy it to Tomcat. will it work?

3. Jboss webservices. That is next step. I haven't touched this one yet.

Can someone from JMS forum help me figure this out? I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990716#3990716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990716