[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Pls help with a simple Mixin problem

guava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 3 03:14:44 EST 2006

Thanks so much.

Indeed it worked after I changed the Mixin method to take MyPojo as an input argument.

I was wonder why this has to be the case though.

I can not see from the AOP document that the mixin creation method has to take the opriginal pojo as the argument.

>From Section 5.6 @Mixin the document only specifies 4 requirements:

    * be public
    * be static
    * contain the logic to create the mixin class
    * return an instance of the mixin class

Perhaps they should add one more requirement or someone can explain why this is the case?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990785#3990785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990785