[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Cyclic depencies

Nico67 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 3 09:51:41 EST 2006

Hi,

Sorry for this topic title, I mean "Cyclic dependencies" ...

So I still can't make the dependecy ignored by using jboss.xml. So i wanted to try by specifying @IgnoreDependency in the source code. The problem is that i can't find the library which defines this annotation. I can't see it in EJB3-RC9 package not in the client/ directory of my jboss installation where EJB3 was installed.

Also, i don't know if its related, but I've seen JIRA http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-792 , which sounds a bit like the same problem I have.

Please, let me know if you have any ideas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990804#3990804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990804