[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: RuntimeException when deploying

dilator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 3 10:42:42 EST 2006

Have you checked your JNDI pattern in the seam configuration?

in WEB-INF/components.xml you should have something like this:

  |     <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.init">
  |         <property name="debug">true</property>
  |         <property name="myFacesLifecycleBug">true</property>
  |         <property name="jndiPattern">easyCV/#{ejbName}/local</property>
  |     </component>

make sure the prefix is the name of your .EAR file.

Alternatively you might have set these parameters in web.xml or seam.properties

To your second question, as I understand it - you only need to annotate components with @Name when you need to reference them - if you only ever access that class via your component, there's no need to.  As for interfaces, if your components are EJBs then yes, otherwise not necessarily.

Hope that helps

Ben

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990810#3990810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990810