[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Icefaces, pageflows and redirect

evdelst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 3 12:32:03 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to use Icefaces in an existing (working) application using facelets and pageflows. I used jars and examples from the Seam-1.1.0-CR2 release.

After modifying all configuration files (web.xml, faces-config.xml etc., icesfaces-facelets.jar instead of facelets.jar) the pageflow doesn't work anymore (keeps redisplaying the same page).

Part of my pageflow:

  | <page name="selectOrganisaton" view-id="/aw/selectOrg.xhtml">
  |   <redirect/>
  |   <transition ....> etc.

Removing the redirect solves the problem (but offcourse without a redirect)

Another (unrelated?) issue is that I am trying to replicate the 'autoComplete' example from Icefaces in a seam application. After the first letter I type, the valuechangeListener is executed, but the page shows a message that the session is lost.

Has anyone used Icefaces in combination with pageflows?

Edwin van der Elst
Finalist IT Group

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990815#3990815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990815