[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - inheritance of aspects

fabiocsilva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 3 18:58:23 EST 2006

I would like to know if some known strategy exists to simulate inheritance of aspects made in aspectj for jboss aop. I am working in a project based on aspectj with this characteristic. The project is very big then I is looking an alternative, instead of implementing the features in all "subclasses" of jboss aop implementation. I already know of two things:
1 - The @Aspect annotation is not suitable for inheritance
2 - jboss-aop.xml not accepted the construction <aspect class= " $instanceof {SomeClass} ?/>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990832#3990832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990832