[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - javax.ejb.ConcurrentAccessException: no concurrent calls on

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 00:06:44 EST 2006

I'm getting the exception above with a SFSB that has two methods which are annotated @Factory.  I'm guessing that this means that I'm not allowed to have two @Factory methods in one SFSB, because it doesn't know which one to call first, so it refused to do it?  I did a Google and I didn't find ANY pages that talk about this exception.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

This is with Seam 1.1 CR1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990862#3990862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990862