[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: NoSuchMethodError when trying to deploy sample ear

sneha.munnangi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 02:14:00 EST 2006

Hi,

Have you found any solution to your problem. Infact I am also facing the same problem.I am using spring-1.2.7. What I am doing is that I am placing my jboss-spring.xml in the deploy directory. When the spring deployer is trying to load the jboss-spring.xml. I am getting following error.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990881#3990881

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990881