[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - AJAX Integration with a Struts portlet application

jontydun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 06:10:02 EST 2006

 Hi ,

  I'm working on a portlet application where i'm using ajax also and is

  based on struts.

  The problem is that when i map a jsp page through the forward struts tag.

  It tries to render the complete JBoss web page inside that single portlet as

  ajax is being used for performing action.

  Conclusion : I think i need to display using empty renderer and only

  the target portlet is renderd using it.

 For the same i came across to a forum where he has written his own

 portlet class and then handled ajax implementation.

  Link:http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=90764&view=previous

 So do i also need to implement all the classes on my own inheriting from

 the classes in package org.apache.portals.bridges.struts or there is some

 direct way to implement ajax with struts-portlet application.

 Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990938#3990938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990938