[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Installing jBPM 3.2

NiB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 06:20:45 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to install JBPM 3.2 on Jboss 4.0.4 GA. All seems to work fine and I can access http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console. Unfortenately I can't login. How do I configure security to run jbpm-console? I figured out how do  give the right security domain, but I don't know how to configure it for jbpm.

anonymous wrote :
  | type Status report
  |
  | message /jbpm-console/j_security_check
  |
  | description The requested resource (/jbpm-console/j_security_check) is not available.

Can anyone give me the right "link"? ;-) Thank you!

Greetz
NiB

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990945#3990945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990945