[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ICEfaces

evdelst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 09:02:19 EST 2006

Hi,
I also posted this on the icefaces.org forum, but maybe someone watching this thread can help.

I have been struggling for a couple of days to get the auto-complete functionality working with Seam.
However, the popup with possible values never appears.
If I look (with Ctrl+shift+T), I see the possible values in the response within div tags.

Am I trying something that wil not work with the current version? (Please let me know, so I can stop trying)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990991#3990991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990991