[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JAAS newbie - missing something that should be obvious

grego@spiekerpoint.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 09:14:29 EST 2006

Right - same problem (NameNotFoundException) after changing jboss.xml and jboss-web.xml to a security-domain of SPDB instead of "java:/jaas/SPDB"...

I'm going to dig into that and see why login-config.xml is (seemingly) not being read.

I'm not sure I fully understand the relationship between login-config.xml and client/auth.conf yet. I'm going to see if I can find more documentation on that. I have tried this both with an entry for SPDB in auth.conf and without an entry there, and it doesn't make a difference either way...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990997#3990997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990997