[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Cyclic depencies

Nico67 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 10:11:45 EST 2006

anonymous wrote :
  | to compile @IgnoreDependency - you need
  | jboss-4.0.5.GA\client\jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar in your compile classpath.

I found jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar in ejb3.deployer directory which is in the deploy directory of my server, not the client/ directory as you specified.
Note that to install EJB3 , I installed JBoss 4.0.5 , copied the default server configuration, then run the EJB3 ant script (install.xml) to install EJB3 stuffs in my server configuration.

Current conclusion is that:
 - <ignore-dependency /> put in jboss.xml is ignored : i mean event if i specify it, the bean are not deployed;
 - @IgnoreDependency works fine. When specified, the bean is started even if dependencies are not.

So, there may be a problem with my jboss.xml file and ignore-dependency. Has someone got it running ?

I copy below my jboss.xml file content.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991024#3991024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991024