[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: SocketException converted into UndeclaredThrowableExcept

metelka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 11:10:28 EST 2006

"wolfc" wrote : ex.getCause().getCause() should lead you to the SocketTimeoutException.

Well, thanks, but I find this solution very unstable. What if I change version of EJB3 or JBoss Remoting? Should I call ex.getCause().getCause().getClause() or ex.getCause().getCause().getCause().getCause() then? And anyway, catching UndeclaredThrowableException seems very hacky...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991032#3991032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991032