[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: [JBoss + M$ SQLServer 2005 driver] XA Datasource definit

bulledesavon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 11:31:14 EST 2006

"weston.price at jboss.com" wrote : You should check your *-ds.xml file against the MSSQL JDBC documentation. There is no "Port" property for the MSSQL driver. The property is PortNumber and it is an integer.

  | http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms378087.aspx
  |

  | More like as not the example is the examples directory is wrong, or this was a typo when copying a file over from a JDTS datasource installation.

You're right. I just figured it out myself.

Thanks!

BdS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991042#3991042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991042