[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Sending to JBoss thru IIS --- NEED a PROGRAM GUY

childsce do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 12:57:00 EST 2006

I know you can send to JBoss from IIS using AJP, but I need to send encrypted information thru it without wrapping the AJP in IPSEC. Does anyone have a ISAPI filter that will send to JBoss without using AJP?  I know BEA can do it I was just wondering if JBoss had a solution for it.

Thanks all.

I'm suppose to have a conference call with Redhat on this issue.  If know one has an answer I will update this and let everyone know what they say.

-Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991058#3991058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991058