[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Anyone want to review a Seam book?

kasim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 13:35:21 EST 2006

I am writing a Seam book due out in February.

Most of it is complete and i have a few technical reviewers for it.

However, I have no Seam knowledgeable reviewers.

If you would like to read a few of my chapters ... the more Seam intense ones and give me any feed back I'd appreciate it.

I really cant offer you money ... but i can give a few copies of the book out to a few of you that help when it comes out.

Anyway, if you are interested email me at -
seam at resonatinglight.com

Thanks
joseph

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991069#3991069