[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Please vote for your favorite issues -- mine :-)

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 16:43:42 EST 2006

I do know that functors can be used for both querying and updating, but for cache products, the data that's stored is typically a "mirrored" set of data from another source (e.g. the database.) The need for updating a large number of nodes seems unlikely. Maybe for evictions?

There are existing issues for 1, 2, and 3 I believe. I don't think there is any single page for capturing all of these.

And thinking more broadly of my per-node, time-based eviction requirement, if regions were easily constructed ("cheap") it would work well enough to simply create a sub-region or something where I could specify exactly the configuration I needed for a particular node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991111#3991111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991111