[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using textInput inside a dataTable inside a form?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 16:48:52 EST 2006

Now I don't think it's in my code.  I have checked it over.  I have it working in a test case but not in a case where the entities are actually persistent.  Hmm.  Seam holds great promise, but for now is fragile and has almost no possibility of debugging these things.  There's no way to tell which objects are being handled in the page or what is happening in the assign values phase of JSF.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991114#3991114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991114