[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - J2EE 1.4 Libraries and Required Resource Bundles

bcholmes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 4 18:23:48 EST 2006

I want to add the J2EE 1.4 Libraries to my Java Build Path so that my classes compile.  That seems to work just fine.

What doesn't work is that the J2EE Libraries defined by JBoss IDE don't have reference to the HTTP Servlet resource bundles.  The consequence of this is that if I try to write JUnit tests to exercise any servlets that I write, my JUnit test compiles, but when I try to run it (in the IDE), I get a java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name javax.servlet.http.LocalStrings .

Could you configure the Libraries similar to MyEclipse?  MyEclipse includes the resource bundles in the library definition, so that I can write unit tests.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991149#3991149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991149