[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: same SLSB in multiple clusters

jotis99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 01:14:45 EST 2006

I'm trying to add a Clustered partition name in the jboss.xml since I cannot hardcode it as an annotation (EJB deploeyed in 2 clusters). I've tried numerous combinations and scoured the forums to no avail. Does JBoss support jboss-specific overrides in jboss.xml? THe following did NOT work for me. Is this a JBoss bug or my bug? Do I need an entry ejb-jar.xml at all if I'm only adding stuff in jboss.xml?

NOTE: this web app is garbling my HTML post for  the clustered element!

------------
jboss.xml

  <enterprise-beans>

       <ejb-name>ClusteredSampleImpl</ejb-name>
       &lt;clustered&gt;true &lt;/clustered&gt;
       <cluster-config>
         <partition-name>ApplicationPartition</partition-name>
             &lt;load-balance-policy>org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.RandomRobin&lt;/load-balance-policy>
       </cluster-config>

  </enterprise-beans>

-------------------
   <enterprise-beans>

        <ejb-name>ClusteredSampleImpl</ejb-name>

   </enterprise-beans>

----------------------
where the I have:

@Local
@Remote
public interface ClusteredSample
{
  public String ping()  ;
  public String getSystemProperty(String propertyName)  ;
}

@Stateless
public class ClusteredSampleImpl implements ClusteredSample
{
}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991192#3991192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991192