[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Bug in SuperClassesFirstWeavingStrategy?

stalep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 03:51:58 EST 2006

hm, its seems like we got a general concurrent bug here. i was hoping it was only generated advisors (SuperClassesFirstWeavingStrategy) that caused the problem...
i looks like our systemclassloader is creating a deadlock, if you got the time. could you try to deploy the app in jboss and see if the problem still occures (when deployed in jboss it uses the jbossclassloader).
- and if you could post the stacktrace somewhere that would be great too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991209#3991209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991209