[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Programmatic Login Advice

pander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 04:27:52 EST 2006

Josh, I hear ya, this sounded to me like it was something that should be easily accomplished but I am struggling.

Surely the admins on here must either know exactly how to do this, or know of a good resource to use on the web which details how to do it. To be honest, I'm astonished that more people haven't need to perform a programmatic login and that there is not a wiki page on here specifically for that.

I understand that JAAS has tight security rules, but that shouldn't mean it is virtually impossible to work out how to log in a user programmatically from one site to another or from a windows app to a website.

Is there anybody out there willing to share some tips and tricks on how to get this done?

Regards,
Paul.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991214#3991214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991214