[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException when connecting

stevenh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 16:20:46 EST 2006

"tobinibot" wrote : Couple more details.  I'm working with 2 other guys on a project.  I wrote a basic web service and deploying on my machine.  All 3 of us can successfully hit my web service.

  | I then checked the web service into source control, and had the other 2 guys check it out.  On one of these guy's computer, it works just fine.  All 3 of us can hit his web service.
  |
  | When the 3rd guy deploys it, it deploys fine, but none of us can hit his web service (the aforementioned exception is thrown).  We used 2 different clients to call the web service (XFire and soapUI) to make sure there wasn't a client generation problem, so it seems like it's something on the server side.  I installed his JBoss instance for him, and it's just the same as mine.  We can't figure out what's going on.
  |
  | Tobin

There has to be something different there somewhere.  are you sure the 3rd machine isnt running 1.6?  if it isnt it might be worth doing a diff between the two servers.

Steve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991460#3991460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991460