[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Timer deployment

cocampo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 5 18:05:57 EST 2006

Hello:

I have a process with a timer, and I wonder how to deploy the class that implements ActionTimer. Is it enough to select the class from GPD and then deploy it along with the process?. Who is responsible for compiling the class (since you only deploy the .java, or at least that what I suppose).

My case is very simple, since the jars needed for my class are already in the app server but, what if the class depends on some jar, how do I include this jar with the process deployed?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991491#3991491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991491