[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Scoped SAR deployed from conf/jboss-service.xml?

jiwils do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 10:06:47 EST 2006

I have two MBeans: MBeanA and MBeanB (MBeanA depends on MBeanB).

MBeanA's classes are loaded from JARs in the <server config>/lib directory, but because the timing of its deployment is important, it is actually listed in <server config>/conf/jboss-service.xml.

MBeanB's classes are loaded from a scoped SAR.  This is all well and good except that MBeanB is needed by MBeanA.  I could use MBean dependencies to get this to work out except that would cause MBeanA's start method to execute much too late.

Is there a way I can deploy a scoped MBean from <server config>/conf/jboss-service.xml?  I have considered setting up another deployment scanner that would load before the deploy directory's scanner, but I am not sure that this will accomplish what I really want: MBeanA (and therefore MBeanB) must deploy extremely early in the startup process.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991661#3991661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991661