[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam JSF question

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 11:03:31 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : Is Jboss pushing JSF and if so are they making it easier for developer to work with this framework over the others??

Yes, we thing JSF is good, but we are improving usability and adding some missing features by developing Seam.

anonymous wrote : Have they any feature in there Application server that favour JSf over the other

Not exactly. JSF is a required feature of Java EE 5, so JBoss has JSF built in. But as for us favoring JSF, we favor it in Seam, not so much in the AS.

anonymous wrote : Inside the JBoss App server is it a level playing field for all frameworks

Of course. And on a level field, no other framework can beat Seam, naturally ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991689#3991689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991689