[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Getting CLASSPATH errors when compiling JasperReports

mikevmoran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 13:17:26 EST 2006

I'm trying to write a Report registry of compiled JasperReports using a JMX Bean at startup. That is, I want to load and compile all my reports on startup and cache them in a JMX bean.

However, when I compile the reports in the JMX Bean, it does not find the libraries and the compile fails. Even if I wait till the application is started and run the JMX bean from the console I still get errors.

I can run the same code from a Session Bean or Servlet without any problems.

Can anyone explain the difference between the CLASSPATH that the JMX Beam uses vs. the servlet/application servers?

Thanks in advance for any help, it is much appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991739#3991739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991739