[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam configuration questions

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 15:14:24 EST 2006

I'm guessing those already-installed libs you mentioned would either be located in JBOSS/lib or JBOSS/server/lib and thus added to the classpath of appropriate deployments?

I've been having an issue understanding what exactly is on my classpath at any given time...if I'm looking for a given class, I'd like to do it from a centralized place rather than essentially "guessing" which JAR it's in, then looking through it, then making another guess as to whether that JAR is on the classpath (because there could be multiple versions of the same class deployed in one app, which probably happened with me because I added the myfaces classes on top of the JBoss built-in ones)

How can I do this in JBoss (see all classes currently on the classpath for a given deployment or application)? Is this something I can do from the jmx-console, or some very simple Java client I could write to interact with the app server that could tell me this?

I'd hope so, as this seems like a pretty useful or commonly-needed feature when developing on JBoss and troubleshooting problems with web or ejb apps...

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991770#3991770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991770