[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: java.lang.IllegalAccessException when invoking java.sql.

jmattson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 17:52:17 EST 2006

I am having the same problem.  I've been working on it for two days and can't find anything or any help anywhere else on the internet.  I think it has something to do with how my connection here is referred to as a Proxy, and I think that may have something to do with where the ojdbc14.jar is located.  In our other application we get a similar error when it IS under server//lib while I can't even access this installtion if it is not under there.

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
        at $Proxy52.getConnection(Unknown Source)
        at com.hpc.dms2.dao.ByteArrayBlobType.nullSafeSet(ByteArrayBlobType.java:156)
        at org.hibernate.type.CustomType.nullSafeSet(CustomType.java:140)
        at org.hibernate.persister.entity.BasicEntityPersister.dehydrate(BasicEntityPersister.java:1607)
        at org.hibernate.persister.entity.BasicEntityPersister.update(BasicEntityPersister.java:1953)
        at org.hibernate.persister.entity.BasicEntityPersister.updateOrInsert(BasicEntityPersister.java:189

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991805#3991805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991805