[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Initial durable subscription setup

npujol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 20:45:42 EST 2006

Ok I am one step further as I found a way to make the association between the user and his connection thought I still have a problem with the message selector being nulled out. The trick is simply to make the association in the JMS_USERS tables by adding an entry in the mysql-jdbc-state-service.xml. So now that file looks like this:

<attribute name="SqlProperties">
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.01 = INSERT INTO JMS_USERS (USERID, PASSWD, CLIENTID) VALUES ('ds_user', 'changeit', '_ownsubscriber')
  |
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.02 = INSERT INTO JMS_SUBSCRIPTIONS (CLIENTID, SUBNAME, TOPIC, SELECTOR) VALUES ("_ownsubscriber", "_emailSender0","IDMNotificationDurableTopic","subscribers like '%email%'")
  | </attribute>

Note that for some reason the SELECTOR column does get cleared upon a call to

topicSession.createDurableSubscriber(topic,"_emailSend0");

Does anybody know why? I don't believe this is correct! thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991832#3991832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991832