[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Embedded EJB3 doesn't work when Transaction Isolation is

dangelo1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 20:51:21 EST 2006

We have discovered the cause.... In our unit test we use hibernate and it has a create setting on the ddl creation...

However the SchemaExport tool that hibernate uses calls setAutoCommit(true) which fails....

because of this the database is put into some wiered behaviour that everytime hibernate tries to generate an id using th hilo generator... it blocks because it could not for some reason get a excusive lock on the row...

our solution is to just not use the create setting for ddl generation

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991835#3991835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991835