[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Dynamic Deployement with JBoss AS

guava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 04:04:16 EST 2006

Hi,

I would like to use AOP to change the runtime behavior of some classes in my EAR  file deployed to Jboss 4.0.5.  According to Section 6.1 of AOP reference document "Hot-deploying within the JBoss application server is as easy as putting (or removing) a *-aop.xml  file or .aop jar file within the deploy/ directory"

This is very attractive as I can simply swap in and out the .aop file during runtime. But I can not seem to find an example that illustrate  this.

In an EAR deployment do I simply remove the .aop file from my EAR and re-deploy the EAR file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991893#3991893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991893