[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB 3.0 String injection at deploying time?

Marco.Pehla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 07:38:14 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm a JBoss & EJB3 beginner and currently writing on a web service. I want to inject a simple String at deploying time that should hold a web address. I don't want to hard code this very web address inside of my EJB in order to be independed if the web address changes. Inside of the EJB I want to get the value of the injected String via JNDI. I've read that it should be possible to inject primitive types with the ejb-jar.xml deployment descriptor. (I know that a String is not really a primitive type, more a array of char's.)

Does anybody have an example code or a link that helps me?

with kind regards,
Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991945#3991945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991945