[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Server side state saving - current status?

ngeadah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 12:20:05 EST 2006

We've been developing on Seam for 3-4 months now.  Initially, we used client-side state since server-side was definitely broken (by whom, I don't know, but it was broken!).  We developed a ton of functionality and client-side state was working great for us but we knew we'd have to switch to server side at some point.

About a month ago, we upgraded Seam (it was Beta 2 at the time) and switched to facelets 1.1.11.  We tried out server-side state.  Everything was still working just fine.  Other than web.xml STATE_SAVING_METHOD, we did not have to change anything!  I think you'll find similar answers from other users.  As far as I'm concerned, server-side state works just fine!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992014#3992014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992014