[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - property of type org.w3c.dom.Element

kagey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 14:45:21 EST 2006

Hey All,

When i have a bean that has a property/attribute of type Element, if i include the raw xml under the < property...> ... < /property> tags the mc thinks my Element xml is part of the bean-deployer_1_0.xsd and errors out

  | Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: {urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0}config not found as a child of {urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0}property
  |
  | [If the property element looked something like this:]
  | <property name="fakeProp">
  |     <config>
  |     </config>
  | </property>

Any ideas of how i can specify an Element for a property?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992052#3992052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992052