[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deploy a service archive using maven

jactor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 15:46:05 EST 2006

I am deploying a service archive (SAR) with ant (building the archive as a jar file and using the extention sar instead of jar) without troubles, but it is difficult when I now want to package the archive with maven 2.

In the pom.xml:
  |   <packaging>sar</packaging>

The console:
  | [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
  | [INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'sar'.
  | Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingsar

The service archive is mentioned in the 'Better Builds With Maven (The How-to Guide for Maven 2.0)' but it is unknown to maven when building. Can anyone help me building a service archive with maven?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992072#3992072

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992072