[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Dynamic Deployement with JBoss AS

guava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 19:24:56 EST 2006

Thanks for the pointer.

I tried the 'annoted-injboss' example came with AOP 1.5.2 GA release and use the 'deploy-ear' target in the build file. I modified the build file such that jboss root and the deployment are pointing to the right location. But nothing happens when the ear was copied to the deploy directory. The link 'http://localhost:8080/aopexample/index.jsp' is not available.

I'm currently on JBossAS 4.0.5 GA with EJB3 profile.

Anything I can do to fix the problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992118#3992118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992118