[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 CR1, IceFaces & Tomahawk...

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 02:50:21 EST 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Don't use Tomahawk. How many times do I have to say it? This stuff is just broken.

  | I am absolutely not going to waste time trying to get that broken crap to work. There are much better JSF component libraries out there, which are *not* so broken and fragile.

Thanks for pointing out that Tomahawk is not the ideal option to use...I was going to start using it soon enough were it not for this warning.

What are the better JSF component libraries out there? Could you please name the ones you recommend in terms of their reliability, as well as their fit with JBoss/Seam?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992173#3992173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992173