[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: pondering over jboss/jBPM (need advice)

dklio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 04:13:48 EST 2006

Rainer,
Thanks a lot for your reply. Nice and simple solution. And as long as it's simple it should be robust :)
The only thing here is as far as I remember jboss does not support clustering for MDB, or at least did not support it in version 3.2.3 which we got in production by the time. The point is we use Oracle DB as a persistent storage for JMS queues and jBPM processes and I'm afraid there'll be synchronization problems when two or more instances of jboss are trying to fetch the next message from the queue that is persisted in the same Oracle table. In fact I tryed something similar. There were two jboss servers and a queue persisted in a DB table. When I issued lookup query from both jboss simultaneously they both got inconsistent and reported invalid queue state.
Has this feature been improved since 3.2.3?
Thank you.

Dmitry Klionskiy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992190#3992190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992190