[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Handling Jboss shutdown

jigarshah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 08:20:04 EST 2006

Hi,

How do i get event notification in my application when jboss gets shutdown signal ? (Something like what we have in java Running.addshutdownhooks)
Can i control jboss shutdown from my application ?

In my application i have threads which accsess database. When jboss gets shutdown signal (kill) It undeploys all applications and ejbs. Now i want to delay jboss shutdown so that i can complete current operation and shutdown gracefully.

Whats the ideal method of handling jboss shutdown in application ?

Please help me. I am totally stckup in this.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992235#3992235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992235