[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - h:outputLink doesn't work properly in portlets

simplex-software do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 10:02:39 EST 2006

Hi,

I have the following in a portlet:

  <h:outputLink value="#{backer.prop}">
    <f:param name="function" value="TOTO"/>
     <h:outputText value="#{node.description}"/>
  </h:outputLink>

When clicking the link the control goes into the appropriated method in the backer, but the ParameterRequestMap doesn't contain my parameter. Using a commandLink instead I'm able to retrieve the parameter. Is there any problem with an outputLink passing a parametter ?

Many thanks,

Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992265#3992265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992265