[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam configuration questions

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 14:43:09 EST 2006

To add to my questions in the previous post:

5) When would two EARs ever need to speak to each other? I've read things about the problems with CallByValue semantics of classloading (which happens if you set deployment isolation), but when would this problem manifest itself?

Are EARs supposed to be able to talk to each other? Aren't they independent enterprise archives? i.e. The whole application has only one and everything within it that it needs? If not, how would they communicate?

Any help on any of these questions would really help.

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992327#3992327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992327