[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Configure JBoss/Hibernate to use JBossCache-TreeCache

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 15:46:22 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've read some articles about configuring Hibernate to use JBossCache as 2nd level cache (e.g. http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossCacheHibernate).

I use now a JBoss 4.0.5.GA and "I think", I have a TreeCache now deployed as an MBean:

  | <server>
  |   <mbean
  |       code="org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPProxyFactory"
  |       name="mydomain:service=proxyFactory,type=jrmp,target=factory">
  |       <attribute name="InvokerName">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="TargetName">jboss.cache:service=TreeCache</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="JndiName">SystemCache</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="InvokeTargetMethod">true</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="ExportedInterface">org.jboss.cache.TreeCacheMBean</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="ClientInterceptors">
  |         <iterceptors>
  |           <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor</interceptor>
  |           <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
  |           <interceptor>org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         </iterceptors>
  |       </attribute>
  |       <depends>jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depends>
  |       <depends>jboss.cache:service=TreeCache</depends>
  |   </mbean>
  | </server>

and a configuration like

http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/1.4.0/TreeCache/en/html/configuration.html#d0e2066

After all, I tried to set the
hibernate.cache.provider_class=org.jboss.hibernate.cache.DeployedTreeCacheProvider
configuration in persistence.properties file, but this doesn't work?!

Is there any deeper configuraiotn tutorial or a preconfigurated xml-example?

Thanks,

Carsten[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992340#3992340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992340