[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam dependent on JBoss Cache?

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 9 14:50:15 EST 2006

I'm using Seam 1.1CR2 with Glassfish v1 final.
When I added:
	<context-param>
  | 		<param-name>com.sun.faces.verifyObjects</param-name>
  | 		<param-value>true</param-value>
  | 	</context-param>

to figure out why the submitted form data in my application was lost, I ran into this:
javax.faces.FacesException: Cant instantiate class: org.jboss.seam.ui.UICache.
Caused by: javax.faces.FacesException: Cant instantiate class: org.jboss.seam.ui.UICache.
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/cache/CacheException

Am I understanding correctly that Seam UI's caching only works under JBoss?
I have not used the <s:cache> tag anywhere. How can I disable caching in Seam UI? The whole Seam UI thing seems largely undocumented.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992448#3992448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992448