[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ICEFaces Seam Portlet

jarkko@jab.fi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 9 19:54:53 EST 2006

The javascript was not found because there was some problems with the context name. I had renamed the WAR to icefaces.war, but for some reason icefaces was trying to retrieve the Icefaces javascript from wrong web-context, localhost:8080/HelloWorldIcefacesSeamPortlet/xmlhttp/ when the real one was localhost:8080/icefaces/xmlhttp/.

After renaming the WAR to HelloWorldIcefacesSeamPortlet.war it started to work ( i changed the name of the portlet also).

I wonder how icefaces determines where to lookup the resources (javascript etc) it needs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992487#3992487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992487