[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplicationFactory is no javax.faces.

hurzeler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 10 07:45:35 EST 2006

Help I am stuck. I am trying to put together a seam (seam-1.1.0.CR2) portlet with myfaces1.1.4.

My portlet class is (portlet.xml)

  | <portlet-class>		org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet
  | </portlet-class>

JBoss-4.0.5.GA complains with

  | 23:11:25,250 ERROR [MyFacesGenericPortlet] Error initializing MyFacesGenericPortlet
  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplicationFactory is no javax.faces.application.ApplicationFactory

Can anyone point me in the right direction. pls!! Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992518#3992518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992518