[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process Partner=Running Axis Service: bpel-application.xml?

bertrand.njiipwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 10 08:44:22 EST 2006

Hallo @all,

i have the following problem:

I'm trying to  invoke  web service running in the axis context: http://localhost:8082/axis/service/MyService.wsdl.

I have used the approach like in the AMT-example (declaring the web service as process partner but i think this way require to deploy the web service on JBoss).

My question are the following under the assumption that the bussiness process will invoke a already running web Service:

1)- Did i need to deploy the partner service of my BPEL process because this service is accessible under http://localhost:8082/axis/service/MyService.wsdl?

2) - In case YES. I need to redirect the request to the axis service (MyService) . How should i configure the web service application descriptor (myprocess/web/classes/bpel-application.xml)?

Some of you has allready got this problem in this forum but no answer was provided to that problem.

Please may some  one help me?

NB: My related posts:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96767
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96554